ON THE UNIT
- This is the best way to measure aluminum siding
- After the siding is measured on the unit, the extra metal needed for the lock and insert are added to ensure that the correct sizes need for coverage of each piece are maintained.
- Measure from the lock of the piece above to the bottom of the piece you are replacing, using a measuring tape.
- Our computer will add any material the profile uses.
- This method of measuring is preferred by most as it allows the customer to measure the siding that needs to be replaced without actually removing it and tying up one’s shop space